ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 15th, 2022
Submit your abstract in plain English and thoroughly check the text for errors in grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting Author’s contact details
• Full Name
• Email address
• Word count: ≤ 250.
• Physiopathology and Mechanisms
• Rheumatology and Musculo-Skeletal conditions
• Vascular, ENT and Respiratory conditions
• Lifestyles, Metabolic, Dermatologic and other conditions
• Rehabilitation and post-Covid
• Introduction, • Objectives, • Methods, • Results, • Conclusions.
Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. Changes will not be possible to your abstract after it is submitted.
• Oral Communication (the time available for oral communications will be 10 minutes for speaking and 5 for discussion)
The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with proper consideration given to the Author’s preference.
Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.